Larkdown Environmental is an independent environmental consultancy run by Paul Stevenson, an energy/ carbon specialist with over 30 years experience, predominantly managing and reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions for industrial, commercial and Government organisations, both in the UK and overseas.
Larkdown Environmental can offer its clients access to a wealth of knowledge and experience in energy management, energy-saving technologies, carbon accounting and much more. Work is carried out professionally, but at a personal “hands on” level and at competitive rates. Most clients are repeat business, but we are always keen to explore and take on fresh challenges!
Paul Stevenson, the owner/ director, is:
- A Fellow of the Energy Institution (FEI)
- A Chartered Engineer (C.Eng)
- A certified ESOS Lead Assessor
- On EI’s Register of Professional Energy Consultant (RPEC)
- ISO50001 Lead auditor trained
- An accredited Carbon Trust Standard (CTS) provider
- An accredited Carbon Trust Water Standard and Waste Standard provider
What can Larkdown Environmental do for you?
Energy and resource efficiency… auditing … CO2 accounting… training…. international experience…. and lots more …
|Direct Industrial Support||Energy and CO2 Accounting||And lots more …|
|Strong technical knowledge:– All high-temperature/ energy-intense sectors.
– Good understanding of many process/ engineering and service sectors.Energy management system (EnMS):– ISO50001 Lead-Auditor trained.
– EnMS, EE and system optimization: direct support or training.
Comprehensive Energy Audits/ Assessments:– Over 100 energy assessments of Industry Commercial and Public Sector
|Accurate energy, CO2 and resource accounting:
Through CCA, CRC and CTS work. Robust and auditable data is increasingly important for meeting EU and International Climate Change legislation.Experience in energy supply and demand balances.Prepared several National/ Regional energy and greenhouse gas analyses for Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Liaoning (China).
|A wealth of International experience:East Europe, Russia/ Former CIS, China, Middle East, South Africa and America.Training:Preparation and delivery of EE, EnMS, ISO50001 and energy-audit process.
Track-record dealing with Government Bodies and senior industrialists:15 years experience in designing energy and sustainability strategies, for both Government and industrial sectors.
Communication skills:– Technical writing, articles and presentations.